NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020
Eroton Exploration & Production Company Limited
Operator of the NNPC/Eroton Joint Venture - OML 18
APPLICATION 2019/2020 NNPC/EROTON HOST COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The NNPC/EROTON JV in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Academic Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Category of Awards
Rivers State/Host Communities Merit Award
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more details
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Universities (NUC accredited)
- Certified 200 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton Host Communities
- 100 level students or 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at a designated center in Port Harcourt to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude Test Centres.
Application is open to 200 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/erotonscholarship to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
For enquiries, complaints and technical assistance:
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)
Follow us on Twitter: @scholastica_Ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholastica-Nigeria/247300338737765